Sunday 30 November 2014

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! And I've won a prize! :)




I can't believe it ! I've won something! :D

I entered a contest at http://musingsofanaspie.com/  and I was picked to win one of ten prizes !
How neat is that!?
HOLY EXCITEMENT BATMAN!!

The way it worked was there were ten prizes and ten names drawn for all sorts of cool stim toys and  really good books etc, seen here : http://musingsofanaspie.com/2014/11/10/big-giant-giveaway-books-stim-toys-chewy-jewelry/
Each person chosen , in order could pick whatever they liked of the ten and the remaining people would pick from the remaining prizes down the order so on and so on.
I was picked #9 I think, and so I got to pick between numbers nine and ten , of which, # 1O IS THE BOOK THAT I REALLY ACTUALLY WANTED TO WIN!
How darn cool is that!?
XD
Maybe I've been watching a bit too much Sabrina the Teenage Witch, but , "WOO HOO!"


For those of you that have been reading along with me , you know my battle, getting re-diagnosed so that I have proper documentation of my autism has been a long one and the fight has been hard, degrading at times and I had almost given up more than once. I think this book couldn't be making its way to me at a better or more relevant time in my life, tomorrow , it will be a week to the day that I once again have my formal diagnosis!
That means , I can start feeling like I'm not telling an untruth * I knew I wasn't but oftentimes felt like I was because I could "prove" nothing* It means , I can start to actively live with this wonderful affirmation from a little piece of paper that tells professionals in my life that I'm not borderline, I'm not depressed, I'm not OCD, I'm not 'just fat' *because apparently that makes it all in your head*





I'M AUTISTIC! AND SO SO PROUD TO BE ABLE TO SAY THIS!
I'M SO PROUD I COULD YELL IT! ( but not too loud X) I HAVE A MY SILLY LITTLE BIT OF PAPER TO TELL THE REST OF THE WORLD WHAT I HAVE KNOWN FOR A LIFETIME!

I am so happy , just so happy :)
That's three amazing things this week, I received my formal bit of paper, HB and I got to see our baby boy during our ultrasound AND I've won a book that I'd been coveting for some months!

What an awesome week <3

No comments:

Post a Comment