Sunday 13 April 2014

Autism Acceptance Month and #HAWMC day 13!

“These are a few of my favorite things” It may not be brown paper packages
wrapped up in string or warm woolen mittens, but what are some things you
love? What can’t you live without?



This was surprisingly more difficult than I thought, I have lots of stuff I enjoy, lots of things I love ,but 
my favourites? Picking stuff like this is not my forte, it leaves all the other things I like out, and I like different things every day, but these things are pretty constant :)
Some are obscure , like buttons, I have a jar of lovely buttons, and stones, and marbles that I've found.
*I need to pick up all the marbles I find, 'cause I've lost all mine X) *

Some are a lot more conventional, can I LIVE without some of these things, oh yes, but life is just 
SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE with Doctor Who , cookies , drumming , cats , COFFEE, snails etc :D 
Without further ado!
Love and a Spoon
<3 (___)=========

No comments:

Post a Comment